The increase in the spread of infectious diseases like Covid-19 has led to the need for practicing safety precautions to curb the spread. One of the signs includes abnormal body temperatures a that is why it is crucial to measure them as people get into your premises like offices, schools, malls, among other areas. It helps identify people with high temperatures to know what action to take.
A face recognition temperature measurement makes the process easier where it operates with no contact. It detects live photos enhancing maximum safety and security. The article comes with the buying guide and the Top 10 Best Face Recognition Temperature Measurements in 2023 to lead you towards the best choice. You will have multiple features to compare to come up with the best.
The Top 10 Best Face Recognition Temperature Measurements in 2023
10. Janhiny DT-10W Temperature Measurement
You can efficiently measure the body temperatures with this device even when wearing your mask, and it comes with an abnormal temperature alarm to let you know when there’s a need for attention. It is applicable to a wide range of areas, including offices, schools, shopping malls, communities, among other public places.
The face recognition temperature measurement uses HD infrared dual cameras that efficiently recognizes and verifies the faces. The appropriate measuring distance ranges from 60-100cm, where it ensures that there is no contact for maximum safety. It has a multifunctional design where it facilitates face recognition, body temperature measurement, and palmprint recognition.
- Features an abnormal temperature alarm
- 60-100cm measuring distance
- Facilitates a non-contact design
- Has a multifunctional design
- Has a wide range of applications
- Uses HD infrared dual cameras
9. Panoeagle Face Recognition Access Control Punch Card Machine
The face recognition temperature measurement is very effective, with a detection rate of 99.8%. The recognition speed is <500ms, which saves time. With the live body binocular detection technology, itis hard for attacks with models, videos, and photos making it reliable and convenient. It has a large memory where it supports up to 50000 faces, making it convenient for places with any people’s movement.
The device accurately measures the body temperatures with an average accuracy speed of 100ms, ±0.3℃. It has an abnormal temperature alarm that enables you to know when attention is needed. The appropriate temperature measurement range is from 0.3-0.7M. It effectively detects your face even when wearing a mask, enhancing its convenience.
- Has a 99.8 recognition range
- Uses the live binocular detection technology
- It supports up to 50000 faces
- 100ms, ±0.3℃ average accuracy speed
- Recognizes face in masks
- Suitable for a range of application areas
- <500ms recognition speed
8. VIVSKY WIFI Face Recognition Temperature Measurement
The device uses the camera that detects the face and, in turn, activates the device for efficient temperature measurement. It has a large capacity since it can accommodate up to 10000 faces making it reliable for use in huge movement of people. The recognition rate stands at 99.7 %, ensuring that you can rely on the figures. The false recognition rate is low, with three out of the 10000.
The face recognition speed is high, making it efficient when there is a fast movement of people. It uses a binocular with an Infrared light camera that enables it to capture live and on-site photos, preventing the use of videos or photos in the recognition. It supports human body temperature recognition under indoor conditions.
- Supports up to 10000 faces
- High face recognition speed
- Uses binocular with an infrared light camera
- Supports face comparison library.
- Has a 99.7 % recognition rat
7. Enersound Temperature Scanner Kiosk with Face Recognition
The face recognition temperature measurement device helps maintain safety and health measures with the automatic operation without any contact. It saves on time in comparison to the manual one. You can also use it in a range of areas, including schools, offices, theatres, malls, among other areas. This device’s values are accurate, and you can integrate them into your existing access control systems and devices.
You do not have to remove your mask for the device to recognize you, which enhances its reliability as it detects your face in it. It also has settings for no mask audio and visual alerts to promote safety measures. This product also has a fever alarm with a red light and audio notification to let you know when there is a need for attention. It ensures a high-security level with the use of an embedded AI deep learning algorithm and a stereo camera that only recognizes live photos.
- Has an automatic and touchless design
- Recognizes the face and measures the body temperatures
- Usable in a wide range of areas
- Integrates with access control systems and devices
- Features a no mask visual and audio alerts
- Fever alert in an audio prompt and red alarm light
- Detects only the live photos
6. VIVSKY Face Recognition Temperature Measurement System
The device detects the human body temperatures without contact, where it provides high accuracy enhancing its reliability. It has a high speed of <500ms recognition time, making it efficient for places with people’s fast movement. It supports binoculars that only detect live photos ensuring maximum security.
The device measures body temperatures from 30-45 (℃) with an accuracy of ± 0.3 (℃), where it displays the values on the clear IPS HD display worth seven inches. It has a real-time alert for high temperatures and unmasked people enhancing maximum safety. It also supports multiple interface protocols that make it convenient and reliable.
- Automatic and no contact temperature measurement
- Has 30-45 (℃) temperature range
- A seven inches IPS HD display
- Automatic alert for unmasked people
- High temperatures real-time warning
- It supports SDK and HTTP interface protocols.
- It supports the face comparison library
5. Face Recognition Infrared Temperature Measurement
The device detects the body temperatures from a range of 1.6-3.3ft away, where it is highly accurate with no contact putting safety measures into place. The seven inches ISP LCD screen displays the temperature values clearly for efficient reading. It also features a no mask reminder function and prohibits traffic. The voice alarm notifies you when the temperatures exceed the set mark.
The device supports up to 30,000 faces, which makes it reliable and efficient for use in places like malls, schools, public transport sector, among other areas. It is effortless to set the face recognition temperature measurement, which saves time and ensures efficiency.
- 6-3.3ft measurement distance
- Supports up to 30000 faces
- Suitable for a range of applications
- Features seven inches ISP LCD screen
- It has a non-contact operation
- Sets up easily with a high integration
- Comes with a floor stand
4. Smart way Face Recognition Temperature Measurement Machine
The offline face recognition technology on this machine makes it efficient to detect people from all complexions and measure their temperatures with ease. It detects photos taken, whitelist traffic, blacklist warning, among other functions. It supports mask-wearing allowing you to measure the temperatures in it efficiently.
This machine is safe and healthy to use the machine as it detects the temperatures automatically without any contact. It is efficient and fast, making it ideal for places with a high movement of people where it measures the temperatures even when wearing a mask. You can conveniently manage the access records centrally where it supports the back-end PC system.
- Uses the offline face recognition technology
- Operates fast and efficiently
- Measures temperatures even in masks
- Automatic non-contact face recognition
- Supportive of back-end PC system
- It supports advertising of images
- Measures eight inches
3. Vivsky Face Recognition Temperature Measurement System
The automatic face recognition and temperature measurement ensure that there is no contact keeping you safe. It has <200ms recognition and is also easy to use, where you only need to plug and play. It measures the temperatures from 30-45 (℃) with an accuracy of ± 0.3 (℃) and thus provides accurate and reliable data.
The machine uses live binocular detection fast, which prevents theft when people use taken photos or recorded videos. When the temperatures are above normal, there is a real-time warning alarm for notification. There is also a real-time warning for unmasked people, which makes it ideal for multiple places of application. It supports a maximum of 22400 faces comparison library and face-recognition records amounting to 100000.
- Uses binocular live detection fast
- <200ms recognition time
- Automatic and non-contact temperature detection
- Maximum 22400 faces comparison library support
- 100000 records for face recognition
- Abnormal temperatures and unmasked warning
- 30-45 (℃) measurement temperature range
- Wide range of applications
- A seven inches IPS HD display
2. Enersound Temperature Screening Kiosk
There is no need for contact to measure the body temperatures while using this machine as it has an automatic temperature detection function. It ensures that there’s no photo spoofing by only detecting live humans’ faces. The use of Belgian sensing technology enhances maximum accuracy with a degree accuracy of +/- 0.3.
You can conveniently interconnect the machine with multiple peripherals like turnstiles, power doors, Wiegand, I/O input, and output, among others. It has a robust and durable aluminum alloy construction for efficient services. This machine effectively detects the temperatures even when wearing a mask or helmet, promoting its efficiency. It is usable as a stand-alone or connects to a network.
- Provides non-contact detection
- Uses the Belgian sensing technology
- Accuracy degree of +/- 0.3
- Only detect live people faces
- Interconnects with multiple peripherals
- Detects mask and helmet
- An aluminum alloy body construction
- Comes with a seven inches IPS screen
1. LINOVISION Non-Contact Face Recognition
The machine has a high distance detection accuracy where it detects the body temperatures without any contact and at a range of five feet away. When the temperatures exceed the pre-defined one, the audio alert lets you know. The seven inches touch screen displays the temperatures efficiently for efficient reading.
The machine comes with a mask detection alert to keep everyone safe. The multiple authentication modes include card and temperature, face and temperature, face, card, temperature, and the temperature only for maximum efficiency. It is effortless to set it up for instant use, where it also integrates with multiple access control systems for convenient use.
- Abnormal and no mask detection alerts
- Integrates with multiple access control systems
- Has a non-contact measurement design
- Detects temperatures up to five feet away
- Comes with a seven inches touch screen
- Has multiple modes of use
- It is effortless to set up.
Tips for users should check before buying the product
- Level of Accuracy: A high accuracy level is a necessity while choosing the right machine for your needs. It prevents relaying the wrong temperature information that can stir confusion. Ensure you check on the accuracy degree range before purchase.
- Extra Features: A feature like alarm warnings when the temperature rises above the preset level or not wearing a mask is an added advantage. You can be there to monitor who is in a mask, and not it, therefore, makes your work easier.
- Detection Distance Range: Different face recognition temperature measurements detect the body temperatures from varying distances. It is essential to ensure that there is no contact during the process. The further the distance, the better as it helps prevent the spread of cross-infections.
- Speed of Temperatures Detection: The speed should be high, especially where there is a huge and rapid movement of people to avoid traffic. You should, therefore, be keen to determine the detection time to meet the intended needs efficiently.
With the increase in the spread of the covid-19 infections, there is a need to check the body temperatures as people get on your premises for maximum safety. There are multiple types of face recognition temperature measurements in the market that makes it challenging to settle for the best. The article will lead you towards the best choice with the buying guide and the ten best in 2023.
Leave a Reply