When you lack the right tools to drill holes, the chances are that you will remain frustrated. Investing in the right gas powered post hole digger is the solution to all your worries as they’re making your drilling process easier and practical, especially if the soil you’re working on to dig a hole is clay.
However, there are very many different yet distinctive post hole diggers out there these days, and when determining which one you need to buy, it can be perplexing. And to make everything easier for you, here is a compilation of the ideal post hole diggers for you. Hopefully, the list below also enables you to identify the right machine that suits your requirements!
List of Best Gas Powered Post Hole Diggers Comparison Table
Horti Power Gas Powered 82CC Post Hole Digger
Are you planning to install your post fence? Fine, Horti Power got you covered. The post hole digger from Horti Power is characterized by a 82cc powerful gasoline engine for better performance. Its engine features the following parameters; air-cooled, 2-stroke, and single cylinder. Unlike modes with an engine mounted on its side, this Horti Power 82cc comes with straight through gearbox design for less gear shearing and more robustness.
Besides, the package is accompanied by 3 bits: 4-inches, 8-inches, and 12-inches, 2.4-inches extension bar Toolkit for assembly, and one Fuel Mixing Bottle. Incredibly, this earth auger has wide application, and therefore, it can be used to dig holes for fence posts, trees, poles shrubs, etc.
- Cylinder capacity: 82cc
- Lightweight design for ultimate control
- Rotational Speed: 9500RPM
- 1.2 L fuel Tank
- Ergonomically designed to perform professional quality project
- Bit Lock for safety
- Has ergonomically straight through gearbox design
WEMARS Post Hole Digger 52CC Earth Auger
This Gas Auger from Landworks features a great 52cc single-cylinder OHV gas two-stroke engine, which offers excellent performance ratio of power and torque, where it counts. This Gas post holes auger features 1.4 kW standard power, 2700RPMs max output power. Carbon Coated Steel is used to construct all WEMARS augers and hence providing rust resistance and durability. Also, this auger has Fishtail for accurate centering. The replaceable alloy steel blades help in maximizing digging performance.
The R-Pin Clip and Push Bolt design lock the auger in a secure place. Moreover, it is suitable for Lawn & Garden applications in digging post holes, burrowing, soil cultivation, and dirt removal, planting bedding, seedlings, water aeration, fertilizing shrubs, root removal, and weed control.
- Replaceable alloy steel blades
- EPA Certified
- Standard Power: 1.4kW
- R-Pin Clip design
- Augers are constructed with Carbon Coated Steel
- Max Rotating Power: 2700RPMs
YiiYYaa 72cc Petrol Gas Powered Earth Auger
Another top-rated gas powered post hole digger is this one from YiiYYaa. This earth auger features an engine with Single Cylinder, 2-stroke, and Air-cooled Gasoline Engine that is potent enough to deliver the best performance. Furthermore, this hole digger has a set of 3 bits, including 4-inches, 6-inches, and 8-inches, so that one can dig up small or big holes at ease.
What’s more, an ultra-blade system that can be sharped, changed, and replaced is included. This hole digger features not only a double-ringed piston but also a dual weighted crank for added convenience. It also features switch control and an easy-to-grip finger throttle on the handgrip for enhanced speed control and user power at your fingertips.
- Industry-Standard 2cm Auger Mount
- Easy Start System
- Output Power Rating: 3.0Kw
- Double Ringed Piston
- Max Speed: 9030Rpm
- Ergonomic hand grips for quality comfort
- Fuel tank capacity: 1200ML
- Ultra Blade System
- Dual Weighted Crank
ECO LLC Gas Powered 63CC Post Hole Digger
The time to do away with manual hole digger has come, and the time to embrace Post Hole Digger from ECO LLC is now. This’s because the unit has a Powerful 2-stroke 63cc gasoline engine for drilling various holes on different grounds. It is characterized by screw bits and alloy steel blades for versatility and maximum digging performance. The steel handlebar frame is also another pleasing feature of this Post hole digger for providing secure protection and prevent the engine from possible damage.
Its inbuilt fuel tank is translucent so, checking the fuel level is much easier. Along with that, it has Recoil Start function for manual recoil start for convenient fuel delivery system, which enables to quick-pull start action.
- Bits has alloy steel blades & screw bits
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle
- Steel handlebar frame
- Inbuilt translucent fuel tank
- Characterized by a manual recoil start
- Uses 63CC gasoline engine
- Made adaptable with multiple standard auger bits alongside 3/4 inch shaft size
- Extension rod 60cm
EARTHQUAKE Powerhead with 8 inch Auger Bit
Take your holes digging experience with the help of this Post Hole Digger from EARTHQUAKE. This gas-powered professional agricultural tool is made with manganese steel for extended durability. And more importantly, the unit comes with heavy-duty construction by using steel welded handlebars. In addition, it has special features such as anti-vibration foam-grip handles.
Apart from all mentioned above, there is also a tool kit bag for easy carrying and space-saving and hence promoting better product work. The other is that EARTHQUAKE 43cc features convenient operation and compact structure to facilitate ease of use. This digger is ergonomically designed for better handling.
- Durable and long application time
- Auger material: Manganese Steel
- Tool kit bag included
- Engine material: Iron and copper
- Ergonomically designed for easy handling
- 43cc 2-Cycle Viper Engine
PROYAMA 2 Stroke Gas 51.7CC Post Hole Digger
The PROYAMA Auger helps in drilling quickly into the earth so as to set poles, shrubs, trees, and posts into the ground. Its design is ergonomic. Therefore, it is easy to use, accurate and economical. This auger is able to drill holes with different diameters. Also, you can use this tool to perform quality and professional work.
Most importantly, it discharges less fuel gas while in use. On the other hand, it doesn’t pollute or harm the human body. Equally important is its engine with 2-cycle 51.7cc, 2.4HP 1300W; hence it is powerful. Also, it is accompanied by a 1-year warranty. Finally, it weighs 43 pounds.
- Weighs 43 pounds
- Has an ergonomic design
- Powerful 2-cycle 51.7cc, 2.4HP 1300W engine
- Has a gas mixing ratio of 1: 25
ECO LLC Gas Powered 2.4HP 52cc Earth Auger
Get your ECO LLC, which has 2 bits. This gives sufficient power to the bore and digs efficiently through holes for fence posts, decks, and tree planting, among others. Furthermore, it has Auger bits with distinct sizes. Therefore, this ensures that your auger meets distinct hole dig requirements.
In addition to this, its powerhead has a strong two-stroke 52cc gasoline engine. This facilitates the drilling of multiple holes. Moreover, it features a Steel handlebar frame that protects your engine against damages. To sum up, it has a built-in translucent tank for fuel. This ensures easier visibility; hence it is easy to refill.
- Auger bits with distinct sizes
- Strong two-stroke 52cc gasoline engine
- Steel handlebar frame that protects your engine
- Translucent built-in fuel tank
- Has a tank capacity of 1.2 L
Pumplus Gas Powered 52CC 2.5HP Post Hole Digger
Make holes easily and faster using this powerful pumplus auger. It has a powerful engine with 1.8KW (2.5HP)/8000r/min single cylinder. Furthermore, it features a gas mixing ratio of 1:25. Additionally, it is easy to use. It is also lightweight. The start switch controls the drill bit hence ensuring safety.
Uniquely, this post hole digger is highly efficient. This is because one or two people can operate it. Also, it has multiple sized drill bits to suit your distinct hole dig requirements. Further, it features wide detachable handles. These handles ensure convenient storage and transportation of equipment. Again, it has a switch and Easy-to-grip finger-throttle. These ensure enhanced speed and power control at your fingertips.
- Powerful 52CC two-stroke gasoline engine
- Two die-cast metal auger bits — 10″, and 6″ bits,
- Has an extension rod to ensure maximum digging and versatility
- Has a Starting Device
- Built-in translucent tank for fuel
- Has a Handle and Throttle
- Has drilling bits with multiple sizes
XtremepowerUS V-Type 43CC Post Hole Digger
This product offers maximum power efficient for digging and boring through holes for fence posts, decks, tree planting, among others. It has a strong 2-cycle 43cc gasoline engine. This helps to enable multiple holes drilling. Also, its design makes it lightweight and simple to use. Therefore, this reduces your working strength.
Additionally, it has a translucent fuel tank to help you know the fuel level. Along with that, it has an ergonomic design with an easy-to-grip finger throttle, thus ensuring enhanced speed and power. Furthermore, it has a fuel mixing ratio of 50:10. Most importantly, this auger is adaptable with standard bits. They contain a shaft size of 3/4 in.
- Manual easy T-pull start
- Built-in translucent tank for fuel
- Ergonomic butterfly handlebars
- Anti-shock absorption spring
- Includes 8″ auger bit
- A fuel mixing ratio of 50:10
- Powerful two-stroke 43cc gasoline engine
- It features Heavy-duty die-cast metal
Southland SEA438 43cc Gas Powered Earth post hole digger
Say goodbye to all manual gas powered post hole digger. This auger is easy to use, powerful, and lightweight. Moreover, its recoil start is convenient and easy to assemble. Also, it has a 43cc engine and has a bit speed of up to 316 RPM. This ensures efficient and quick drilling. Advantageously, you can buy its head separately.
This auger is good for plants and fence posts, and it digs through the toughest soil. Most importantly, it features a translucent fuel tank for easier monitoring of the fuel level. Equally important, it comes with a small bottle for premix oil, spark plug, and two open-end wrenches. A 2-year manufacturer’s warranty also accompanies it.
- Manual recoil and easy start delivery system for fuel
- Full Crankshaft Engine
- Direct gear with a steel driveshaft
- Wide and detachable butterfly handles
- maximum depth of 2.5 feet using the eight-inch bit
- Fuel Tank Capacity of (gallons): 0.32
How to choose the best gas powered post hole digger
- Motor size: Motor size is also a significant consideration before purchasing gas diggers. The better the motor, the bigger one. The better options are 2.0 to 2.5 horsepower motors as they are equipped with enough power to accomplish the task effectively. On the other hand, low-powered motors are can deliver as expected.
- Handle material: Before purchasing any post hole digger, consider durable and sturdy handle material. The right material that lasts long even if it’s subjected to harsh weather conditions. Material like wood should be avoided as it is prone to easy breakage and to get more ineffective with age. Try out fiberglass or steel as these two are durable, sturdy, and comfortable to handle as well.
- Power cord length: When considering an electric hole digger model, then consider power cord length. The electric models usually have a very short cord, and this interferes with your coverage distance. For this reason, investing in something with a long extension cable whenever you opt for an electric model.
In summary, all highlighted post hole diggers are affordable, safe, and durably made to last. They feature in different sizes, dedicated to handling different projects. Based on the nature of your task and your purpose since your preference, you can select the right one without contradiction or fear.
Leave a Reply