If you have huge warehouses or you are opening a business, one of the essential things you should not lack is a barcode scanner. Wireless barcode scanners help to add convenience when categorizing and pulling up prices when your customers are at checkouts. With that kind of convenience and simplicity, the flow of transactions will be steady and fast.
Wireless barcode scanners have multiple uses like keeping track of your inventory, sending and storing data in your computer. They have Bluetooth and wireless technologies that help to enhance easy connection and mobility. The guide below has the best wireless barcode scanners that will take your scanning to another level.
List of Best Wireless Barcode Scanner in 2023
#10. Voyager Wireless Handheld Barcode Scanner
With this barcode scanner, you can eliminate the need for special scanners because you can use it to scan most linear barcodes. You can also use it to scan the high-density bar code with a resolution down to 3.5mil. Has an integrated Bluetooth radio that allows you to scan up to 100ft with a clear line of sight.
The barcode scanner has an energy efficient lithium-ion battery that offers you up to 12 hours of use. It has a visual and auditory paging system that enables you to find the misplaced scanners with ease. The scanner has a tough and heavy-duty construction that reduces maintenance costs and increases durability. Has a scratch-resistant glass window that allows you to read your data with ease. Has a mounted PCB that helps to enhance maximum impact resistance.
- Equipped with a 12 hours lithium ion battery
- Perfect for scanning a high-density bar code
- Features an integrated Bluetooth class 2 radio
- Has a visual and auditory paging system
- Built with a tough and heavy-duty construction
#9. TroheStar Barcode Scanner
This scanner is easy to install with any USB port without requiring a drive. Has a wireless transmission technology with a transmission distance of up to 164ft in the office or warehouse. This is a compatible barcode scanner that works with Quickbook, Novell, Excel, InFlow, and word. Has an instant upload mode that up lodes the data to your device in sync when you scan the bar code.
It is ideal for use in a wide range of situation like in workplaces for business, warehouse, and shops. The scanner has a 2.2-inch HD color screen where you can see the current wireless channel used battery power, and wireless signal strength. This barcode scanner is wireless where it has a quality battery that allows you to use the scanner for long without shutting down.
- Easy to install with any USB port
- Features a wireless transmission technology
- It has a wide range of compatibility
- Built with a stylish design
- Has a 2.2-inch HD color screen
#8. Motorola Symbol Barcode Scanner
With this scanner, you can take bar code scanning to another level where it enables you to scan faster, and it can capture any ID bar code. It has a Bluetooth feature that enables this scanner to have a wide range of compatibility. The wireless barcode scanner offers perfect encryption to improve the overall wireless performance and security.
It is powered by a quality battery that supports different scan applications, and you can do your scans without worrying about battery drainage. The scanner is built to be durable where it has a construction that can survive a 6ft drop and you can use it in wet and dusty environments. It is easy to operate, and this enables you to do your scanning tasks with ease.
- It captures any ID bar code
- Has a Bluetooth feature that enhances compatibility
- Powered by a quality battery
- Built with a heavy-duty and sturdy construction
#7. 1D 2D QR USB Barcode Scanner
The scanner captures bar codes on computer displays, papers, mobile phones, and labels in an accurate and sensitive way. It has an efficient and precise USB interface that allows you to scan and save the data. This barcode scanner is built from heavy-duty and strong materials that enhance durability.
Also, the construction is slip resistant to increase comfort and portability. Has a rotating head of 30-degrees to enable it to accommodate objects of different sizes and enhance flexibility. The scanner has a multi-language keyboard feature that supports US language, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, and Italian.
- Has a slip-resistant base for stability
- Kit has a head with 30-degrees rotation
- Features an efficient USB interface
- Has a high scanning speed
#6. Eyoyo 1D Wireless Barcode Scanner
It is built with a wearable ring design that allows you to wear the scanner on your finger where this helps to add comfort and portability. This scanner has a wireless connection that has a high transmission of up to 30ft where it increases productivity up to 30% compared to wired handheld scanners.
It features a USB receiver that can support Windows, XP, IOS devices, Android devices, and Win7. Has a built-in flash memory that saves over 5000 bar codes dates. It is equipped with a long-lasting battery that works up to 6 hours and has a standby time of up to 720 hours.
- Built with a wearable ring design for comfort
- Has a wireless connection that transmits up to 30ft
- Equipped with a USB receiver for compatibility
- Features a built-in flash memory
- It has a long-lasting battery (runs up to 6 hours)
#5. NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner
The scanner has a good transmission technology that provides you with a long transmission of up to 400m. It is easy to install in minutes without requiring any drive. Has a mini USB receiver that receives the scanned data to keep it safe and ready for use.
It has two pairing modes that help you to choose the best mode that will suit your needs. When you need a quality scanner with a good transmission mode, choose this mode to match what you need.
- Has a long distance wireless transmission technology
- Offers you up to 400m outdoor and 100m indoor transmission
- Equipped with a USB receiver
- Have two pairing modes
- Features 2 working modes for better performance
- Equipped with a long-lasting battery
#4. THARO Wireless 1D Barcode Scanner
This lightweight barcode scanner comes in handy and ready for the job when you plug it in your PC or laptop. It has a long-distance transmission that can transmit up to 100m without losing connecting. Each scanner comes with an independent ID to prevent the multiple barcode scanners from mixing the decoding code when working.
It has a sensitive and quick-reading mode that reads up to 120 times/s while still scanning continuously. The scanner is built of a quality ABS material that enables you to use it in any environment. Has an energy-efficient battery that allows you to do continuous scanning for hours.
- Has a long-distance transmission of up to 100m
- Features a sensitive and quick-reading mode
- Equipped with an energy efficient battery
- Built of a quality ABS material
#3. LS-PRO Wireless Barcode Scanner
The barcode scanner is easy to use where you only the receiver base with the cable to your laptop or PC. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems like Quickbooks and Novell. This scanner works with 99% of 1D barcodes, and this enhances convenience.
Has a rechargeable battery that can run up to 1 year when fully charged to offer you continuous scanning. The scanner has a long distance wireless transmission technology that offers up to 150ft transmission in the open air.
- Works with most 1D barcodes
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery
- Has internal storage (supports up to 10, 000 barcodes)
- Features a long distance wireless transmission
- Supports up to 150ft transmission
#2. Honeywell VoyagerCG Handheld Barcode Reader
Honeywell Barcode leader is equipped with a USB cable for easy connecting to the host system and can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimension barcodes. Has a 650nm laser that produces a single line of light to scan the barcode. It has a CodeGate Setting that enables the scan line to be visible where it also prevents the barcode data from being transmitted until you press the button to prevent errors.
You can connect the USB cable to a computer or any other host system to transmit barcode data. If you want a barcode reader with a great price, choose this reader because the price is incredible.
- Equipped with a USB cable for connection
- Features a 650nm laser for scanning
- Has a CodeGate setting for adding convenience
- The USB cable connects to any host system and computer
#1. Eyoyo 1D 2D QR Barcode Scanner
This scanner has a wide range of compatibility that enables you to connect with tablets, PC, smartphones, laptop, where it also supports Windows XP, Mac OS, Windows, mobile phones, Linux, Android OS, IOS, and many other operating systems. It has a long transmission range where it transmits up to 324ft under the 2.4G wireless mode. The scanner transmits up to 164ft under the Bluetooth mode.
It has a 3-in-1 connection design that connects via 2.4G wireless connection and cable to connect with a laptop, a computer without requiring any installation software. This barcode scanner is built with a pocket size and lightweight design that allows you to use it anywhere in a convenient way. Has a rechargeable and high capacity battery that runs up to 14 hours and has a standby of 80 hours. The scanner has a quick barcode scanning speed that supports read 1D, 2D, in the paper and labels.
- Has a 3-in-1 design for easy connection
- Delivers up to 100m transmission
- Equipped with a high capacity and rechargeable battery
- Has a fast barcode scanning speed
- Built with a lightweight and portable design
Things to Consider when Choosing a Barcode Scanner
- Portability: When looking for a barcode scanner, choose something lightweight and portable for you to move around with ease. You can choose a scanner that will conveniently fit your hands to keep you comfortable when working. Avoid a scanner that is bulky so that you can avoid carrying excess weight on hands.
- Material: The construction material should be heavy-duty and durable to enable you to use it in any environment. It should be sturdy in a way that you can use it in different environments and serve multiple applications. You can use a barcode scanner in the warehouse, construction sites, shops, hospitals, and large businesses. There are some wireless barcode scanners with non-slip bases that help to prevent slipping and keep the scanner in position.
- Power: Wireless barcode scanners are equipped with rechargeable batteries that are energy efficient and long lasting to offer you ample scanning time. A barcode scanner with a long-lasting battery that will allow you to do your scanning for long hours. There are wireless barcode scanners with a lifetime of up to 1 year when fully charged. The battery allows you to be flexible where you can move with it anywhere and do your scanning with ease.
The above guide has the best wireless barcode scanners with the latest technology that makes scanning easy and fast. Unlike the traditional models that require boxes and decoders, these devices use a wireless connection. The guide will make your work easy when choosing a barcode scanner because it has everything you need.
Leave a Reply